Search This Blog

Documents for Level 1 (Operational) Dangerous Cargo (DC) Endorsements for Oil, Chemical and Gas in MMDs in India


The following documents are required to be produced to get the dangerous cargo endorsements for Oil, Chemical and Gas DC for Operational Level  in India

a) Certificate of Competency
b) Tanker Course (Oil/Chemical/Gas + Operation LCH) OR In lieu of above 3 months sea services on respective tanker
c) AFF
d) CDC
e) PP
f) INDOS
g) Medical Certificate(ILO-147)
h) 2 nos Photographs

5 comments:

  1. What may be the Updated checklist of DCE, as different MMD's are asking for different different Refresher certificates depending on their particular criterion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Dg Shipping Approved Courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Dg shipping approved courses in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read it completely and got answers of many things which i didn't knew before keep on posting good things.

    Form i-693 Medical Exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new valuable key points imply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us.
    occupational health and safety course in chennai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...